Your privacy matters. You privacy is the reason FileRequest was built.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. By using our website and agreeing to this policy.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address)
- information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, address, phone number, company name, company address, company email, company phone number and profile picture
- information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including personal documents, files, informational content, and the meta data associated with the content);
- information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your name, company name, your profile picture and your contact details);
- information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business
- personalise our website for you
- enable your use of the software service available on our website
- send you non-marketing commercial communications
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring messages sent through our website messaging service)
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your account settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.